The best UTV’s available for farm work
What are the best side-by-side UTVs for farmers to utilize?
The excellent side-by-side UTVs for farm purposes are:
- Yamaha Viking
- Can-Am Defender
- John Deere Gator
- Honda Pioneer 1000
- Honda Pioneer 800
- Polaris Ranger 1000
- Polaris Ranger 500
- Cfmoto Uforce 500
1. Yamaha Viking
Yamaha is known for coming close to making things happen. In the farm fields, this Japanese brand proved to be effective.
The Yamaha Viking is the best cultivating tool available. The following are the show’s most important qualifications:
- A 686cc single-cylinder petrol engine.
- Yamaha’s Ultramatic CVT .
- A centrifugal clutch is used.
- Downhill terrain requires all-wheel motor braking.
- Directing with the help of electronic power.
- The option to switch between two-wheel drive and four-wheel drive is provided by a revolving switch.
- The tipping bed has a large carrying capacity and the option of adding a tow ball.
2. Can-Am Defender
The Cam-Am Shield from Can-Am is the ideal UTV for agriculture. Because of its high-quality features, this machine could be an excellent pick. The following are some of the most important qualifying features of this brand:
- Rotax V-Twin with 72 horsepower and 976cc.
- Four-wheel drive with locking differential.
- A 2,000-pound towing capacity is available.
- The towing capability is 1,000 pounds.
- The glove box is a removable device box that looks like a glove box.
- The seats are really sturdy.
- However, they can also be flipped up to provide you extra pulling room.
- On the front, there’s a 4,5000-pound winch.
3. John Deere Gator XUV835M HVAC
We’re willing to guess that if you’re a farmer, you’ve heard of John Deere. These dependable equipment can assist you with any task on your farm and are equipped with some key agricultural characteristics. The weather is one issue that farmers frequently confront when operating a UTV on their farm. The cabin of the John Deere Gator vehicle is air-conditioned and heated, making driving in any weather conditions considerably more enjoyable!
- The gasoline tank size has been raised to 42 liters, giving this vehicle a longer range.
- The tilting load bed on this UTV can carry 1000 pounds and the UTV can carry up to 2000 pounds.
- This variant has a two-speed CVT with a top speed of 31 or 37 mph.
- 54 HP
- 2000 lb. towing capacity
- 1000 lb. cargo capacity
4. Honda Pioneer 1000
In a few ways, the Honda Pioneer 1000 is a peculiar beast. The suspension isn’t as luxurious as the Defender or Ranger’s, but the 1000-5 versions let you to change the two back-row seats into additional bed space for maximum adaptability. You also receive Honda’s well-known quality, which most other manufacturers aspire for.
- HP 72
- Towing capacity of 2000 lbs.
- Cargo capacity of 1000 lbs.
5. Honda Pioneer 800
Honda is a company that takes pleasure in being able to cater to a wide range of customers. Whether you’re looking for a car, an ATV, or a UTV, the Honda Pioneer has you covered! You may also use their UTVs for farming because, let’s face it, farming will always have a role on this planet, no matter how advanced technology becomes. These characteristics include:
- It is powered by an 800cc single-cylinder petrol engine.
- A three-speed automatic transmission is included.
- It has a towing capacity of 1500 pounds.
- A total of 850 pounds can be carried in the rear tilting bed.
- This variant has a fast flip that gives you more carrying room.
6. Polaris Ranger 1000
Polaris is currently a top brand for a wide range of open-air vehicles, including UTVs. They are a well-known and well-loved provider of high-quality goods.
However, there are some highlights to this show that make it very valuable for your cultivating purposes. This vehicle is designed to perform every task you may want of a UTV. Some of the highlights of this show that make it so special are as follows:
- There are 11 different versions to choose from, each with a different chassis type.
- Electricity is provided via a 48-volt battery. Three-seaters are available with a 1,000cc diesel engine, a 68hp 875cc petrol engine, or an 82hp 1,000cc petrol engine.
- Steering with electronic control Active plummet control system for the engine Can provide augmentations for up to 6 people
- 82 HP
- 2500 lb. towing capacity
- 1000 lb. payload capacity
7. Polaris Ranger 500
The Polaris Ranger 500 is an extremely popular farm vehicle. With a 73-inch wheelbase and a 58-inch width, this two-seater is compact. With those dimensions, you can take this thing across every corner of your land. It’ll fit through the trees and down any narrow path. Its 32 by 42-inch cargo box can hold a lot of tools, allowing you to get a lot of work done without having to return to base.
- HP 32
- 1500 pound weight limit ability to tow
- 1000 pound weight limit capacity of cargo
8.Cfmoto Uforce 500
Although the UForce 500 isn’t the most popular option, it’s a strong contender for the finest entry-level UTV. It’s the cheapest option, but it’s not as basic as it appears. The 495cc engine produces 38 horsepower. With a 72-inch wheel base and a 58-inch stance, it’s a compact vehicle. It’s as nimble and maneuverable as a Ranger, but at a cheaper price. It also comes standard with a 3000 lb. winch and power steering, which none of the competitors can match.
- 38 Horsepower
- Towing capacity: 1025 lbs.
- Cargo capacity: 600 lbs.
As far as pricing for these farming UTVs is concerned, these are their prices:
|Cam-Am Defender||$9,000- 27,000|
|John Deere Gator||$17,500|
|Honda Pioneer 1000||$15,899|
|Honda Pioneer 800||$13,000- 14,050|
|Polaris Ranger 1000||$8,000- 14,000|
|Polaris Ranger 500||$9,499|
|Cfmoto Uforce 500||$9,099|