Yamaha Rhino General Features:
- Built in Newnan, GA, USA.
- battery provides power
- Large, 7.9-gallon fuel tank
- The combination of the 660cc liquid/oil-cooled, four-stroke, five-valve engine and light weight provides the finest power-to-weight ratio of any side-by-side model on the market.
- Fully independent four-wheel suspension: Front and rear double wishbones provide 7.3 inches of wheel travel and 11.0 inches of ground clearance, while five-way preload-adjustable shocks provide maximum tire contact and incredible comfort while tackling tough terrain.
- The Rhino features a comfortable inside with automotive-style controls, including a steering wheel, left-side foot brake pedal/right-side foot accelerator pedal, center-mounted console shifter and parking brake lever, turn-to-start ignition switch, indicator lights, and a 12-volt accessory outlet.
- The three-position On-Command® In/Out 4WD feature is an industry first, allowing you to move between 2WD, limited-slip 4WD, and fully locked differential 4WD with the push of a button.
- Dual 30-watt multireflector Krypton bulb headlights with high/low beams feature stylishly sleek cat-eye design; dual 5-watt/21-watt tail/brake lights.
- For all-day driver and passenger enjoyment, large, specially designed seats are particularly soft and supportive.
- Patented five-valve cylinder head design (same as on the ultra-rugged Grizzly 660) provides unrivaled low-rev torque and immediate throttle response.
- Dual-range (Hi/Lo) drive with reverse taps into more pulling power in low and more performance in high than any other machine in its class (including side x side 44)
- Dual-range (H/L/N/R) shift lever located on the console.
- A hand-operated side cover drain lets out what little comes in, while a sealed drive case keeps out water and debris.
- A full stainless steel exhaust system with aluminum heat shields and a screen-type spark arrestor is specially designed for excellent power characteristics and low noise emission.
- A large-capacity aluminum radiator and oil cooler with fan-assist provides maximum cooling efficiency and is mounted high in the frame for maximum protection.
- Incredible throttle responsiveness and engine performance are ensured by a 42mm Mikuni CV carburetor and a high-output DC-CDI ignition system.
- A specially constructed drive system air intake vent keeps water and mud out of the drive case and prevents overheating.
Yamaha Rhino 660 Auto 4×4 Specs
|MODEL TYPE|| Utility UTV|
|ENGINE TYPE|| Single-Cylinder|
|DISPLACEMENT (CC/CI)|| 660 / 40.3|
|CARBURETION TYPE|| Carburetor|
|TRANSMISSION TYPE|| Continuously Variable (CVT)|
|FRONT WHEEL|| Shaft|
|FRONT TIRE (FULL SPEC)||Dual Hydraulic Disc|
|REAR TIRE (FULL SPEC)|| Shaft Mounted Disc|
|WHEELBASE (IN/MM)||75.2 / 1910.1|
|DRIVELINE TYPE|| Selectable 4X2 / 4X4|
|LIMITED SLIP DIFFERENTIAL||Standard|
|DIFFERENTIAL LOCK|| Standard|
|Fuel Capacity||7.9 gal.|
|Dry Weight||1049 lb.|
|Bed Capacity||400 lb.|
|Instrumentation||Digital LCD, multifunction display, fuel gauge, speedometer, odometer, dual trip, hour meter, clock and gear postion|
|Lighting||Dual 30W Krypton multireflector headlights & dual 21/5W brake light|
Yamaha Motor Corporation, USA
6555 Katella Avenue
Cypress, CA 90630
Yamaha Motor Corporation, United States of America (YMUS), a leader in the motorsports industry, produces the roughest, most capable, most flexible ATV and Side-by-Side vehicles on the market. Motorcycles, outboard motors, personal watercraft, snowmobiles, boats, outdoor power equipment, race kart engines, accessories, apparel, and much more are among the company’s ever-expanding product portfolio. In the United States, YMUS goods are sold through a nationwide network of over 4,000 dealers.