||· Power steering can be quite useful while going off-road, especially in rocky terrain, over side hills, or over logs and dry ruts. There are no belts or pumps to slip, break, or leak with Honda’s EPS, which is one of the best. It is also a “smart” system.
||· Rubberized mounts reduce cabin vibration. For dependable starts and performance in bad weather, fuel injection is used. And a track record of delivering thrill after thrill.
· Three-quarter-ton towing capacity—enough to do some of the tasks that a tractor would ordinarily handle.
· The 1,000-pound capacity is among the best in the business, and the construction is sturdy and long-lasting.
· A unique scraper system on our triple-disc brakes helps minimize debris buildup between the caliper and the rim. The front brakes use 200mm discs, while the rear brakes have a lighter 170mm inboard-mounted disc.
||· You can either let the automatic transmission change for you or use the steering column mounted paddle shifters to choose the gear you want—you can even shift from auto to manual (AT to MT)
· The completely independent rear suspension has 9.1 inches of travel and a dual-rate spring. As a result, even when fully loaded, you can expect dependable handling performance.
· Smooth shifts, a continuous supply of power, and engine braking are all provided by a heavy-duty torque converter and three hydraulic clutches. Meanwhile, even at higher RPM levels, the two-stage shift map optimizes power and torque delivery.
||· Switch between 2-person mode, 3-person mode, and 4-person mode, all with full cargo and tilt bed functions. Seats lie flat in the bed and spring to life when you need them.
· They have for good balance and light distribution, so there are no black zones or uneven light patterns. They are 37.5 watts and single filament.
· Our hard doors have a dual latching system inspired by our automobiles. They work in tandem with our roll-up side netting to keep the weather out while keeping you safe inside.
· A handy glovebox in the cabin stores and protects your essentials. The weather-resistant door keeps the elements out, while the in-dash design gives plenty of storage space without sacrificing passenger legroom.
||· A unique scraper system on our triple-disc brakes helps minimize debris buildup between the caliper and the rim. The front brakes use 200mm discs, while the rear brakes have a lighter 170mm inboard-mounted disc.
· The Occupant Protection Structure on the Pioneer 700-4 is made of large-diameter tubing and meets OSHA’s rollover protection standard. Integrated handrails, recessed top tubes, and automotive-style three-point seatbelts with emergency locking retractors keep passengers safe in the cabin.
Type of engine 4-valve, liquid-cooled, OHV, 4-stroke inline twin
102mm bore x 82.6mm stroke
9.2:1 compression ratio
Semi-dry sump lubrication system
40mm throttle body for carburetion
Electric/none for starting/back-up
Transmission 3-speed transmission with manual and automatic modes
Selectable drive system 2WD/4WD with front differential locking
Shaft/shaft final drive
7.9 gallons of fuel capacity
114.8″/59.7″/78.5″ overall length/width/height
10.7″ of ground clearance
1426 pounds wet weight
1000 pound bed capacity
1500 pound towing capability
Front Dual A-arms & non-adjustable shocks /7.9″ Rear Dual A-arms & preload adjustable shocks with sway bar/9.1″ Brakes: Front Dual A-arms & non-adjustable shocks /7.9″
Front 200mm discs
Rear 170mm disc
Front 25×8-12 Maxxis Bighorn 2.0
Rear 25×10-12 Maxxis Bighorn 2.0
Instrumentation: DC outlet Auto-style waterproof plug Speedometer, odometer, tachometer, trip/hour, gasoline, gear position, diagnostics, and clock
Colors: Silver, Pearl Red, and Camo
- The price is reasonable ($9,999 for a two-seater, $11,699 for a four-seater).
- The Pioneer’s stowable rear seats make it highly versatile
- The Pioneer’s front and rear doors open wide, making loading and unloading a breeze –
- Only the glove compartment has dry storage
- Soft suspension while riding with four passengers